OPEN POSITIONS AT BEECHER TERRACE
Job Title: Janitor
- Upkeeping in cleaning hallways, glass doors, and window areas, restrooms, empty trash containers, and light office cleaning
- Clean and prepare vacant units for new residents and minor repairs
- Walk the grounds picking up trash, paper, etc.
- Maintain janitor closets in a clean, organized, and safe manner
- Daily upkeep of the property office and common areas of property buildings
- Adherence to dress code as established by management
- Use of protective equipment when necessary and follow safety procedures
- Other duties assigned by a supervisor
- Janitor Position additional details
To Apply Click HERE
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
- Complete work orders of electrical, carpentry, plumbing, appliance repair, painting, and other typical apartment repairs.
- Support the Maintenance Supervisor with daily work orders, unit turns, preventative maintenance, and any other duties assigned.
- Adhere to the dress code as established by management
- Use proper protective equipment when necessary and follow safety procedures
- Close out work orders electronically and manually.
- Maintain and upkeep of maintenance shop for inventories on parts, tools, and supplies.
- Maintenance Technician additional details.
To Apply Click HERE
INTENT TO HIRE: We’re currently looking for 3-5 people with basic knowledge in labor including:
Please contact: Cameron Settle, Office Assistant, Habitat Louisville LLC, 2401 Crittenden Dr. Louisville KY, 40217, Office: 502.309.9661
Job Title: Field Technician Inspector
Company: Cosmos Technologies, Inc.
Job Description: Cosmos Technologies, Inc. is seeking an entry level field technician/inspector to assist in inspection of residential and commercial properties.
- Take pictures and document fields activities
- Upload information to dropbox and label accordingly
- Monitor and inspect the condition residential and commercial properties
- Cosmos Tech Field Inspector more details.
If interested, please send a resume to Holly Douglas, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Title: Environmental Scientist (Full-time)
Company: CMec www.cmecenvironmental.com
Job Location: Louisville, KY
Remote work allowed: No
Pay and Benefits: $33,000.00 – $37,500.00 per year – Health insurance, Paid time off
Job Description: CMec is looking for a motivated and energetic Environmental Scientist to join our growing team. This position will include field work for environmental sampling and reporting in Louisville, Kentucky. An ideal candidate will be comfortable working independently or in a group, be organized, and be comfortable in a variety of environments including industrial and residential setting. Extensive training will be provided.